ithemes Exchange Membership features a long list of advanced features to create custom membership levels and services. This online video tutorial walks you through the options and shows you how to get everything set up right.
- [Voiceover] Now that we've created a basic product…page for our membership level.…Let's take a look at some more advanced membership level…options we can use to beef up this product page.…You can navigate to the membership level…either by going to the back end, go to memberships,…an select the level in question,…or by going to the store and finding the membership level…on the front end of the site, and then clicking edit product…in the WordPress toolbar.…Just like pull some pages, this takes you directly…to the back end of the current product…and we can use toggle and the toolbar to switch…back and forth between the front and the back end.…
We've already covered the top section…and I'm gonna skip content access an product files for now,…and instead focus on the advanced options.…When you click the advanced button,…you get this large panel with lots of options…that you can use to add more information…and functionality to your product.…To start off, you can choose to add a welcome message…that will appear above the list of protected…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.