Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding basic contact form, part of WordPress: Contact Forms.
- [Instructor] After we activate the Ninja Forms plugin,…and either opt in or out of the tracking,…we come to a page that encourages us to create or edit…our first form.…If you aren't on this page already,…you can click on Ninja Forms in the sidebar…and then click Add New.…Let's click Add New, and this will take us…to one of my favorite features in Ninja Forms.…They have a couple different templates…for you to choose from,…a Blank template, a Contact form, Quote Request,…and an Event Registration.…Pretty useful.…Let's start with a Contact form, so I'll click that.…
Notice that this takes us to a whole new layout,…and this is becoming more common in the WordPress world…for the plugin to take over the whole screen…so you aren't distracted by other things in your site…until you're done with the task.…We can immediately see, we have four fields,…and we can tell that they're all different types.…That looks like a text field,…Email, paragraph, and Submit button.…You can click into any of the fields…and customize a ton of options.…
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Understanding email deliverability
- Using Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 27m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Contact Form 7
4. Using Ninja Forms
5. Using Gravity Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.