Learn how to create a basic contact form in this video.
- [Instructor] If you just installed and configured … Gravity Forms, you should see a page like this. … And from here, we can create our first form. … If you're not on this page, you can go to forms … and then new form. … Let's go ahead and create the first form. … A prompt will pop up for the title and description. … Let's add both of those. … I'll go ahead and call this Contact Form. … And for the description, I'll type in … something like send messages to the marketing team. … The description is completely optional. … I recommend filling it in because it helps me keep track … of my forms and what they're used for. … Later, when we're adding this form to a page, … you can choose whether or not you want … to display a description or not. … I'll click create form. … And this right here is one of my favorite features … about Gravity Forms. … They have a very nice interface … that shows you all the steps that you need to do … to actually create your form. … Basically, we're going to be adding fields to the form. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.