Learn how to add a form to a page with Jetpack in this video.
- [Instructor] Let's create a basic form. … With Jetpack this is done within the Edit Post … or Edit Page interface which is really nice. … Especially for people who aren't developers and want … to create everything on the Edit Post page. … I already have a Contact page. … So I'll go to pages, … I'll find Contact, and if you don't have one you may want … to create one since it's one … of the most common types of pages out there. … And beneath all of this information, … I'd like to add a contact form. … So I'll click into the last sentence, hit enter, … and now we can create a new block here. … So I'll click this little plus symbol, … and you can start typing either form … and scroll down a little bit or type contact. … Either way it should show up under Jetpack. … Once we have the form, we're asked … about email notifications. … Let's type in our email address, and subject message. … We can see this information right in front … of us as we're creating the form, … and we can also see it over here …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.