Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding an RSVP form, part of WordPress DIY: Weddings and Special Events.
- If you paid extra close attention…when you installed and activated Jetpack,…you would have noticed that in addition…to the Jetpack button, which was added…to the main menu and the admin panel,…you also got an additional button.…It's down here under Comments, and it's called Feedback.…This is where all the responses…from your new custom contact forms will land…once people start filling them out.…Custom contact forms?…Yes, with Jetpack you get a default new feature…that allows you to create custom contact forms…in your posts or your pages.…
And the neat thing about this feature is…you can create individual forms…on each of these posts and pages.…So…I can now create a contact form on the contact page…and an R.S.V.P. form…on the RSVP page.…When I created the content for my site,…I also prepared the content for the RSVP page,…and that included the different types of responses…people could provide.…Your guests can say either YES, you can count on me…to be there.…I'll be going this one solo.…Or you can count on me to be there,…
Ready for the next stage? Find more courses in this series by searching for Wordpress DIY.
- Making a content inventory
- Finding, installing, and activating the right theme for your site
- Setting up menus and other configuration options
- Using plugins to add features like a gallery or guestbook
- Launching your WordPress site
Skill Level Beginner
Up and Running with Genesis for WordPresswith Carrie Dils52m 21s Beginner
1. Preparing to Build a Wedding Site
2. Picking and Configuring a Theme
3. Extending Functionality with Plugins
4. Going Live
Securing your site5m 6s
Going Further with WordPress
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.