- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and…add something that's not technically related to SEO,…but the technology is so similar,…that it's usually included in SEO plugins.…Let's go to All in One SEO, go to the Feature Manager,…and then turn on Social Meta.…This adds meta information, so social media sites…know exactly which image and title to use…when someone shares your content.…Let's go up here to social meta, now on the sidebar.…
I'll close this.…There's a ton of settings here,…but for the most part, we'll be able to specify…a title, description, and image for social media sites.…For social media, there's a special format called open graph…and the settings on this page will add…all of the open graph tags to your pages.…Let's go ahead and jump down to the most useful section,…the one about images.…As the saying goes, images are worth 1,000 words.…So let's make sure that when someone…shares one of our pages, that the image looks good.…
So I'll go over here, OG, which stands…for Open Graph, Image Source,…and we can now set it to the Featured Image.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.