In this video, discover how social networks pull in titles, descriptions, and images and configure this in Yoast.
- [Instructor] In addition to adding SEO … information to each page, we can also add … information for social networks. … If we scroll down to the Yoast SEO Meta Box, … on the edit post page, we can click … on the social sharing icon right here. … And then we can configure information … per social network. … If you don't see anything here, … make sure that you've Open Graph enabled … under Yoast SEO, social, and then Facebook. … If this is enabled, you should see that tab … and all the features. … While we're here, we can also set a default … image for any of our posts in case none is set. … It's worth adding something here, … even if it's just your logo. … Just a title is a bit lackluster on social … networks and we really want to make sure … our content stands out. … So go ahead and add a default image. … I'll reuse an image that we uploaded earlier. … I'll click save changes, … and now let's go back to our post. … Back on the edit page, we can specify title, … description, and image for Facebook. …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 34m Intermediate
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.