When receiving payments through your website it's important to set up the right payment portal. In this online video tutorial you'll learn how to integrate Stripe payments with ithemes Exchange Membership and how to set up a test payment portal for testin
- [Voiceover] One of the key features…of a paid membership site is the ability…to receive payments through the site…and, for this to work, payment options must be added.…Before we dive into this topic,…I must stress that selling services online requires…the same diligence and accounting, tax management…and adherence to financial rules and regulations…as selling any other product or service in the real world.…Before continuing, educate yourself on the rules…and regulations surrounding online sales…in the area where your company is registered and operating.…By default, payment options in iThemes Exchange…are found under the Setup Wizard.…
The options available are Offline Payments,…PayPal Standard Basic, PayPal Standard Secure and Stripe.…If you want to use PayPal, simply select the PayPal option…you want then scroll down and fill in the information.…However, while PayPal is a popular option,…I recommend using Stripe instead because of how integrates…into the overall site experience.…While PayPal takes you away from the site…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.