When receiving payments through your website it's important to set up the right payment portal. In this online video tutorial you'll learn how to integrate Stripe payments with Restrict Content Pro and how to set up a test payment portal for testing.
- [Voiceover] It goes without saying…that one of the key features of a paid membership site…is the ability to receive payments through the site.…And for this to work, payment options must be added.…Now before we dive into this topic,…I must stress that selling services online…requires the same diligence and accounting, tax management,…and adherence to financial rules and regulations…as selling any product or service in the real world.…Before continuing, educate yourself on the rules…and regulations surrounding online sales…in the area where your company is registered and operating.…The Payment Options and Restrict Content Pro…are found under the Payments tab in Settings.…
From here, you can set general preferences,…such as your preferred currency,…and the currency symbol position,…so either before or after the number.…And you can select the type of payment gateway…you want to use.…Out of the box, you can take manual payments,…use one of three different PayPal options,…use Stripe or Stripe Checkout,…and also use the service 2Checkout.…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.