Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Add images to a product, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Instructor] One of the things you probably want to do…is add an image to your product page.…In fact, having high quality images…can really help you get more sales,…and this applies to digital products…as well as physical products.…Even if you're selling something like an eBook…or an audio file, show a visual representation…of that product.…And if you don't have a cover, or visual representation…of some kind, it's probably worth paying…a freelancer to design one for you.…Or, you can use tools like Canva…to design one yourself.…
They have a whole library of book covers…that you can purchase and then tweak.…And this applies for every type of product.…Software, memberships, videos, et cetera.…Get some sort of graphic.…Now let's go to the admin and add it to our product page.…I'll go back to the Dashboard,…Downloads, there's our download.…I'll click on Edit here.…I'll scroll down,…and on the right-hand side there is Set Download Image.…
And then we'll click Upload Files,…and now we'll select one to upload.…And before I upload it, there are two things…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.