Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Add SEO info to posts and pages, part of WordPress Plugins: SEO.
- [Narrator] Now that we've configured…the site wide SEO settings we can jump…into arguably the most useful feature…in Yoast SEO, and that's the ability…to modify your SEO for each blog post or page.…Just before we do that I wanted…to point out that an error popped up.…Yoast is pointing out that our site…isn't visible by search.…This likely happened because in the Welcome Wizard…I selected Staging Site.…Let me show you how to fix this…since we want our site to be indexed.…I'll click here.…
I'll scroll down and click…Discourage search engines from indexing the site.…Make sure it's unchecked and then click Save Changes.…If you go back to Yoast you'll see that the error's gone.…Now let's go ahead and modify our posts.…I'll go to Posts.…And let's select A Cake Decorator's Essential Tools.…We already have a title and content…for this post, so it's just about ready.…If we scroll down we can see the Yoast SEO metabox.…This metabox has a snippet preview,…as well as a place to enter a focus keyword…and a meta description.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.