Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Add SEO info for posts and pages, part of WordPress Plugins: SEO.
- [Instructor] We've configured the site-wide settings,…now let's add SEO information to our pages and posts.…You'll want to spend a bit of time doing this…to each one of your pages and posts.…Once you get the hang of it…it should only take you a few minutes per post.…But before we do that I want to show you…what we'll be changing.…Let's go back to this post about pumpkin pie.…You'll see the post title right here…and you'll see the HTML title up here.…The title in the tab comes from the title tag in the HTML,…that's what search engines use when they want to display…your page on the search engine result pages.…
Right now they're basically the same thing,…but I'm going to show you when you might want…to customize your SEO title.…In the admin let's go to Posts…and then I'll scroll down to Pumpkin Pie.…As per usual, I see the title and the content of the post.…If we scroll down we'll see a whole new panel…for the All in One SEO Pack.…This is all the SEO information related to this one post.…The most useful and prominent feature…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.