Learn how to add extra fields to the form in this video.
- [Instructor] There's a ton of extra … fields in Gravity Forms. … You can take a look through all the standard … and advanced fields in Gravity Forms … which will help format your data. … But I want to look at two sets of fields … that are pretty unique to Gravity Forms … so let's create a new form. … With this form, I'm going to accept guest posts. … So I'll call this Submit Guest Posts … and create the form. … The first group are pricing fields. … These are really useful when you want to sell … some sort of product on your site … so you give people a few fields … to select how many items they want … and collect shipping and tax information, … as well as of course payment. … If you want to set up a product … and sell through a contact form plugin, … you can follow the documentation here. … But I typically recommend a fully featured … ecommerce system that is much better … at things like taxes, shipping, orders, tracking, … fulfillment, communications with customers, etc. … You can watch my course Wordpress: Ecommerce in the library …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.