Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with styles, part of Learning Word 2016.
- In this movie, we're going to talk…about styles, which are not absolutely necessary…for writing a document, but they are incredibly valuable…for making repetitive formatting tasks much easier…and keeping consistency in your document.…Styles are all about streamlining…how you format text in your document.…So let's first see why we need styles.…And I'm continuing with the same document that we…had at the end of the movie on formatting the document.…So I've got different sections here.…I'm going to leave this title section alone.…I want to scroll down to my second section,…which is where I have a description…of the West End London Hotel.…
And I want to change the formatting…of this line because this line needs…to be a title for this section.…So I want to make sure I have that line selected…and of course we can change the formatting just…by going into the home ribbon.…Make this big and maybe make it bold and change the color…of it and now it looks much different…from the other text on this page.…So it's formatted nicely as a title line.…
- Explain why you should sign in to your Office 365 account when using Word.
- Recognize options for formatting a document in Word.
- Name benefits of using styles in a document.
- Recall a way to insert a picture into a document.
- Identify where to click in order to make a format change to an entire table.