AuthorGini von Courter
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Mail merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks, greetings, and other fields
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Sending merged email
- Creating labels with images
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Set Up Documents and Data Sources
2. Insert Fields and Merge
3. Email Merge
Finish the email merge2m 34s
4. Create Envelopes, Labels, and Directories
5. Use Rules and Other Advanced Features
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.