LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Explain the best way to create a theme that is very similar to one of the built-in Office themes.
- List the views that the Style area is available in.
- Identify where the Table Design tab is available.
- Identify what department can tell you what the RGB values are for your company’s logo.
- Recognize where changes to a style will be automatically applied to if the Automatically Update option of Modify Style is enabled.
- Identify the styles that are used to generate the two default tables of contents.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] Welcome to Word 2016: Styles in Depth, I'm Gini von Courter. In this course, I will show you how to leverage the styles features in Microsoft Word so you can more efficiently and effectively format your documents. We'll begin by creating and modifying styles, like paragraph styles and character styles. Then we'll use those styles to quickly format and reformat documents. I'll show you how to manage styles and use styles for purposes other than formatting, for example, to navigate in document or to generate an updatable dynamic table of contents in 30 seconds or less.
We'll end by learning how to share styles with your colleagues, by specifying the styles that can be used within a document template. You can be the styles guru for your organization. Let's get started.