Word 2010 Essential Training
In Word 2010 Essential Training, Gini Courter uses real-world examples to teach the core features and tools in Word 2010. The course starts off with an orientation of the Word 2010 interface, and then delves into the functionality at the heart of Word: creating, editing, and formatting documents. It also covers proofing documents, reviewing documents with others, sharing and securing documents, working with tables, and illustrating documents. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Creating documents with templates
- Adding SmartArt diagrams to documents
- Working with fonts
- Setting up document styles
- Formatting headers, footers, and cover pages
- Organizing text in tables
- Modifying page layout, including margins, orientation, and page size
- Tracking changes and showing markup
- Sharing documents
- I'm Gini Courter and I'd like to welcome you to Word 2010 Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how to use Word 2010 to create great looking documents. We'll start with the basics, but also cover the new and improved features in this version of Word. I'll show you how to save time creating documents by using one of the hundreds of free templates available on your computer and the Microsoft website. We'll see how we can use text effects and picture effects to add impact to our documents. I'll show you how to use styles, so you can reformat your entire document with just a few clicks of the mouse.
With styles, you can save time each time you reuse part or all of a document. We'll use building blocks like headers, footers, and cover pages to give all our documents a professional look that makes them attract your reader's attention. I'm pleased to have this opportunity to show you the core features of the latest version of Microsoft's best selling word processor. Thank you for joining me for Word 2010 Essential Training. Let's get started.
PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training1,577,163 Views
Outlook 2010 Essential Training1,069,489 Views
Computer Literacy for Windows 7878,295 Views
Word 2013 Essential Training1,684,493 Views
Learn Excel 2010: The Basics1,042,883 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training6,010,917 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,279,953 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training871,616 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,711,788 Views