Demonstrate your advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word by becoming a Word 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert. Prepare for the 77-426 exam: Word 2013 Expert Part Two.
- [Jenn] Hi, my name is Jenn McBee, and I'm here to help you prepare for Part Two of the Word 2013 MOS expert certification exam. The objectives of this course are aligned to exam 77-226. To prepare for the Part One exam, check out my Part One course. I'm a certified MOS master instructor and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Word since 2006. We will start with an overview of the different MOS certifications and how to prepare for the exam.
I will give opportunities for hands-on training throughout the course, and we'll finish with a full-length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. When you can finish the practice exam in under 40 minutes, you're probably ready to take the Word 2013 Expert Part Two exam.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for contact hours and professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.