Learn how to use Word 2016 styles to help save time creating consistent and well-designed documents.
- [Gini] Welcome to Word 2016: Styles in Depth, I'm Gini von Courter. In this course, I will show you how to leverage the styles features in Microsoft Word so you can more efficiently and effectively format your documents. We'll begin by creating and modifying styles, like paragraph styles and character styles. Then we'll use those styles to quickly format and reformat documents. I'll show you how to manage styles and use styles for purposes other than formatting, for example, to navigate in document or to generate an updatable dynamic table of contents in 30 seconds or less.
We'll end by learning how to share styles with your colleagues, by specifying the styles that can be used within a document template. You can be the styles guru for your organization. Let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding the different types of styles
- Creating styles
- Applying styles
- Customizing styles
- Basing new styles on existing styles
- Managing style sets
- Copying, deleting, and renaming styles
- Creating a table of contents with styles