Turn your Word document into richly formatted HTML, which can then be converted into an EPUB and a variety of other ereader-friendly formats.
- [Voiceover] Hello there, my name is Tony Harmer, and welcome to this Word to EPUB course. In the course you will cover some EPUB fundamentals before moving on to some tips on how to generate your manuscript. You'll see a few different versions of Word on both the Mac and Windows platforms, before learning how to start with a clean document or a manuscript you've already been working on. We'll also cover some image specific topics, as well as looking at core interactivity before getting our file out to a HTML ready for conversion.
I do hope you enjoy it, and without further adieu, let's get started.
- Avoiding redundant formatting
- Formatting new or existing Word documents
- Adding a book cover
- Understanding how images work in EPUBs
- Adding bookmarks and links
- Converting footnotes and endnotes
- Exporting to HTML on Mac and on Windows
Skill Level Beginner
Creating a Fixed-Layout EPUBwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 17m Intermediate
1. EPUB Overview
2. Formatting Overview
3. Using Word
4. Images and Media
5. Things to Watch Out for
6. What's Next
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.