Join Mariann Siegert for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Word: Building Blocks and Macros.
If you are a Premium Member of the lynda.com Online Training Library or if you…are watching this tutorial on DVD-ROM, you have access to the Exercise Files…used throughout this title.…I am going to double-click on the folder here, and show you what's in…the Exercise folder.…There are different types of file formats used throughout this course.…Some files are simply saved as documents.…If I sort by Type here, you can see some are Word documents, and others…are saved as templates.…
During each movie, instructions will be given to either open the template…itself, or use the template to create a document based on the template.…If you need to open it, you can just do a right-click and open.…If you double-click, that will create a document.…If you are a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have…access to the Exercise Files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.…Ready?…Let's get started!…
- Using built-in and custom building blocks
- Adding power utilizing building block content controls
- Using building blocks and macros together
- Recording, playing, and pausing macros
- Saving macro-enabled documents and templates
- Employing macros and field codes together
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts and buttons to macros
- Editing and combining macros
- Getting started with VBA code
Skill Level Intermediate
Word 2010 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter8h 3m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Putting Building Blocks to Work
3. Using the Power of Macros
4. Real-World Macro Projects
5. Stepping Into VBA
6. Managing Macros
Importing macros5m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.