Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Word 2010: Mail Merge in Depth.
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com Training Library, or if you are…watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise files…use throughout this title.…You'll find all of the files in the folder called Exercise Files, arranged within by chapter.…You'll find a mixture of Word primary documents that we'll be using and data…sources created in Microsoft Excel.…If you are a monthly subscriber or an annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't…have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch with…your own documents and your own databases.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks and greetings
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating Personalized Letters
2. Creating Other Types of Merged Documents
3. Using Rules for Customized Merges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.