Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks and greetings
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com Training Library, or if you are watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. You'll find all of the files in the folder called Exercise Files, arranged within by chapter. You'll find a mixture of Word primary documents that we'll be using, and data sources created in Microsoft Excel. If you are a monthly subscriber or an annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files.
But you can follow along from scratch with your own documents and your own databases.