Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating Reports in Word 2016.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop, as I have done here. Within the exercise files folder, I have three different folders for the three chapters in this course, chapter one, chapter two, and chapter three. We have a mix of mostly Word files, but also some files that we'll be using to illustrate our report, so I have an Excel worksheet that includes some tables and some charts.
I have a couple of different images that we will be adding to our report. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay, you can still follow along by watching how I use the files, or you can use your own report text, your own spreadsheet, and your own image files. Let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Outlining your report
- Applying styles and themes
- Inserting tables, pictures, and charts
- Dividing reports into sections
- Inserting a table of contents
- Proofing your report