Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Word 2016.
- If you are a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this course. I've already downloaded the Exercise Files, and copied them to my desktop, so if I open up this folder, I can see the files that we've got to work with in this course. Most of the files are Microsoft Word documents, and I'll refer to them as we go through the course. All you need to do is double click on the file that you want to open, it will launch Microsoft Word, and you can start working with that file. There are a few other folders that contain pictures, which we'll use in the movie on adding pictures to our documents.
If you're a monthly member, or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the Exercise Files, but you can definitely follow along from scratch with your own assets. So let's get started.
- Explain why you should sign in to your Office 365 account when using Word.
- Recognize options for formatting a document in Word.
- Name benefits of using styles in a document.
- Recall a way to insert a picture into a document.
- Identify where to click in order to make a format change to an entire table.