Join Jennifer McBee for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Taking the challenges, part of Cert Prep: Word 2013 Microsoft Office Expert Part Two (77-426).
- [Instructor] This course includes challenges at the end of each chapter such as I have opened here. It also includes a final challenge at the end of the course. Now, your challenges are hands-on practice activities where you can sharpen your skills. To begin with, click on the hyperlink Instructions, and this will take you to the last page of the document where you can view the instructions for the challenge. You'll have several tasks to complete for each of the challenges, and I'll always encourage you to complete the task within the suggested amount of time.
Each challenge is followed by a solution video where I'll show you how I completed each of the objectives step by step.
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.