The author shows how to solve the objectives of the practice challenge in a step-by-step fashion.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the solution video…for the chapter 2 challenge.…For this challenge, we used two files,…the 02 07 challenge file and the 02 07 event planning file.…I challenged you to complete all the tasks…in six minutes or less.…Let's get started.…Here's our 02 07 challenge document.…I'll go ahead and use Control and click…right on my hyperlink to get down to my instructions.…Our first task is to save the file…as my 02 07 challenge back into the chapter 2 folder.…
We'll go to file and save as,…navigate back to the desktop,…exercise files, and chapter 2,…click in front of the document title…and type my and a space,…and before I click save, I just want to make sure…to remind you that you want to save it…as a macro-enabled document.…We'll click save,…and we'll move on to number two.…We're going to split the document,…by going to our view tab and selecting split.…Go ahead and display the document up on top,…and my challenge instructions down at the bottom,…and let's move on to number three.…
Accept all changes made by Lisa Chow Wu.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for contact hours and professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.