The instructor shows how to solve the practice challenge.
For this challenge, we'll be using three documents. … They're all located in your chapter six folder, … and they are the 06_01 Challenge, … 06_01 Press release, and 06_01 Mission. … I challenged you to complete all the tasks … in 40 minutes or less. … Now I could have opened up my navigation pane … by using Control + F on my keyboard. … And, you have a great way to search for tables … and graphics right here. … So I could have just selected Tables … and it would have brought me right here. … So remember, save as much time as you can … when you're taking the exam. … We're going to add a caption to this table. … Let's go to References, insert a caption. … Make sure that the label is set for a table, … and we'll type in Corporate Locations. … And, click OK. … Oh, make sure it's above the table. … That looks good, okay. … Next, save the table as a quick part in the tables gallery, … and it will be named Corporate Locations. … Select it, go to Insert, … Quick Parts, Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery. …
- Modifying the Normal template
- Managing versions
- Copying macros between projects
- Finding and replacing formatting and styles
- Creating and managing styles
- Creating custom design elements
- Creating and managing indexes
- Adding custom fields
- Creating and managing tables of figures
- Creating merged documents, labels, and envelopes
- Taking the sample exam
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
How to prepare for the exam4m 59s
2. Manage Document Options and Settings
3. Use Advanced Editing and Formatting Features
4. Create Custom Document Elements
5. Use Advanced Word Features
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.