The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the solution video…for the chapter three challenge.…For this challenge we're using three files.…The 03_04 challenge, 03_04 challenge section three,…03_04 challenge exempt,…and I challenged you to complete all the tasks…in five minutes or less.…Let's get started.…Let's go ahead and control and click…on our instructions' hyperlink…to get down to our instructions.…First we're going to save the file as My 03_04 Challenge.…File and save as, back to the chapter three folder.…
We'll click in front of the document title…and type my and a space and save.…Next we're going to split the document.…View and split.…Okay, let me scroll up to the top of my document…and show task number three.…In outline view perform the following tasks.…Let's go ahead and go to our document at the top.…Here we go.…View, outline, and we're going to promote…section two to level one.…
Let's find section two.…Around here.…I'll use the drop down and just choose level one.…Next we're going to demote…the following sections to level three.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for contact hours and professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.