Join Chris Grover for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing labels, part of Learning Word 2010.
Mailing labels work well when you have a large envelope or package that you want…to send. This lesson shows how to manually print…labels on pre-designed sheets. When you want to print a label, the thing…to do is go up here to the Ribbon and click on the Mailings tab here.…This first group is Create, and you'll see it has Envelopes and Labels.…If you click on Labels, it brings up this dialog box which actually has two tabs.…It has an Envelope tab and a Labels tab. But when you click on Labels, the Labels…tab is preselected and it gives us a box in here where you can type the address…that you want on your label and then it gives you some choices about how it will print.…
The first thing that you often want to do if you have labels that are pre-designed…labels is to go over here to Options. Open up this window and you can choose…the brand of your labels so we can choose Avery.…Then you can choose the specific design for your label.…I'm going to go down here and choose my brand which is 5160, and click OK.…
- Exploring the Ribbon
- Creating a document from a template
- Saving different file formats
- Editing text with Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Adding tab stops to the ruler
- Finding and replacing text
- Working with header and footer text
- Using Word styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding a table of contents or index
- Restricting editing
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock4h Intermediate
1. Understanding Word and Its User Interface
2. Working with Text
3. Setting Up Your Document
4. Changing the View
5. Formatting Words and Paragraphs
6. Adding Media to Documents
7. Working with Long Documents
8. Collaborating with Others
9. Printing and Sharing Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.