Join Chris Grover for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing envelopes, part of Learning Word 2010.
Sometimes people find it challenging to print envelopes from their computer.…Word's gone a long ways to making the process simpler.…In this lesson, you'll learn how to print an address and a return address on a…standard envelope. You'll also see how to store your return…address, so that you don't have to type it in for each envelope that you print out.…So here's a document and it just has a couple addresses on it, but it might be a…whole letter. And we're going to pretend that we're…sending a letter to Robert Louis Stevenson, and we are Charles Dickens.…
We're the one that's sending the letter. So, if you want to address an envelope,…the thing to do is to go up here to the Ribbon and then click on the Mailings tab.…And then over in the create group over here, you can see the very first option…is Envelopes. If I click on Envelopes, something kind…of interesting happens. Word actually recognizes this first…option as an address, and it just pops it right in there for me, assuming that…that's who I want to send this document to.…
- Exploring the Ribbon
- Creating a document from a template
- Saving different file formats
- Editing text with Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Adding tab stops to the ruler
- Finding and replacing text
- Working with header and footer text
- Using Word styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding a table of contents or index
- Restricting editing
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock4h Intermediate
1. Understanding Word and Its User Interface
2. Working with Text
3. Setting Up Your Document
4. Changing the View
5. Formatting Words and Paragraphs
6. Adding Media to Documents
7. Working with Long Documents
8. Collaborating with Others
9. Printing and Sharing Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.