Join Chris Grover for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing documents, part of Learning Word 2010.
For decades, people have talked about the paperless office.…However, if you're like me, there's still lots of reasons for putting the printed…word on a piece of paper. This lesson shows the basics for printing…out documents. You'll also learn how to save a document…in the PDF format, which can be a good substitute for printing on paper.…Now, if you do a lot of printing, you'll be interested to see that you can add…print commands to the Quick Access toolbar so that they're always available.…Here we have a document. It's the Treasure Island manuscript.…
It's about 105 pages. And when it's time to come to printing,…the thing to do is go over here to the File tab, you'll see the Backstage commands.…And down there, you'll see the Print command.…You click on that. And a lot of the time, all you need to…do is just click this Print button and it will send your document to the printer…that you use most of the time. And that printer is shown right in here.…Do you want to change the printer, you can click on this, and choose a different…
- Exploring the Ribbon
- Creating a document from a template
- Saving different file formats
- Editing text with Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Adding tab stops to the ruler
- Finding and replacing text
- Working with header and footer text
- Using Word styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding a table of contents or index
- Restricting editing
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock4h Intermediate
1. Understanding Word and Its User Interface
2. Working with Text
3. Setting Up Your Document
4. Changing the View
5. Formatting Words and Paragraphs
6. Adding Media to Documents
7. Working with Long Documents
8. Collaborating with Others
9. Printing and Sharing Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.