In this video, discover what you need to know to prepare for the test. Explore the learning objectives of the Access Expert—Office 365 and Office 2019—Exam.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about how to prepare … for the Moss exam. … First of all, what to study. … We've inserted into your chapter one file folder … a list of objective domains for the Word Associate … Office 365 and Office 2019 exam. … Let's go ahead and take a look at that document. … Here is a list of objectives for the Word Associate, … Office 365 and Office 2019 exam. … The numbers listed for each objective, … correspond to the numbers in the video series. … So for example, starting with chapter two, … Manage Documents, you'll have a chance to view videos … where you'll practice navigating within documents. … You will also practice using templates and style sets, … inserting and modifying headers and footers, … configuring page background elements, … saving documents and alternative file formats, … modifying basic document properties and print settings, … sharing documents electronically, … and inspecting documents for issues. … And that's just the first chapter. … Please refer back to this list frequently …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.