In this video, explore the core exam objectives. Observe and dissect a sample exam question with the instructor.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about the exam format … and the time allotment. … Now Microsoft believes that using multiple projects … throughout the exam will help you better show … your knowledge and skills of Word 365 and 2019. … So you'll be working with several projects, … each having four to five tasks. … The projects you'll work on are real world examples … of documents, probably similar to those you work on now. … On the 2019 exams, you'll be tested on your knowledge … of the exam objectives several times … throughout the exam, instead of just once, … so you'll need to have a good understanding … of program functionality in order to complete … the tasks on the exams. … The time allotment for the MOS program exams is 50 minutes. … Now I believe you should be able to complete … the Word Associate exam in 40 minutes or less. … That will give you 10 minutes to go back, … review all the tasks you completed … to make sure you did them correctly, … or to revisit any tasks that you skipped. …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.