Review core exam objectives. Observe and dissect a sample exam question.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about how to prepare…for the MOS exam.…First of all, what to study.…In your Chapter 1 folder, we've inserted a document…that lists all of the exam objectives.…Let's take a look at that document.…This is a list of all of the objectives…for this particular course.…And notice that as I scroll down through,…each of the objectives are numbered,…and these numbers correspond to the videos in your course.…So you can refer back to this list of objectives frequently…to make sure that you are on track.…
Next, how should you study?…Well first of all, watch all the videos for the chapter…and then complete the challenge exercises…at the end of each chapter.…We've created challenge exercises…that will reinforce all of the skills you learn…in each of the videos.…We've also allotted a specific amount of time…for the completion of each of the challenge exercises,…and this will help you prepare for the live exam…if you can complete them in the assigned time.…If you're having trouble doing that,…you might want to go back and rewatch the videos…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.