This video provides closing remarks and suggests possible next steps.
- [Instructor] Congratulations, you've reached the end…of this course on Word Online.…You should now be feeling more comfortable…with this very powerful, yet easy to use…online version of Microsoft Word,…and ready to start creating, sharing,…and even collaborating on your own…stunning and creative documents.…Moving forward, you might want…to learn more about Microsoft Office,…and LinkedIn Learning has you covered.…We have courses on Word 2019, Office 365,…even a weekly series of Word Tips…that can save you time and effort…as you continue to work with the most popular…word processing application on the planet.…
This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I hope to see you again soon.…
Note: This course is for users who know the basics of the Word desktop app, but are new to the web browser version, Word Online. It emphasizes features that work differently in Word Online. For basic Word guidance, please see Word Essential Training (Office 365) or Learning Word 2019.
- Identify three Microsoft account types that can be used to access Word online.
- Explain how to start a new paragraph when dictating text.
- Recall how to determine the number of rows and columns to start with when creating a table.
- Recognize the users who have access to a document set to “Anyone with this link can edit.”
- Determine how to print a document that is not printing with the correct formatting from a Word file.