- [Nick] Thanks for joining me…for this collection of tips and tricks…from Microsoft Word.…There are lots of other courses on Word…that you can check out if you need to learn more,…including Word Essential Training,…and Word for Mac Essential Training.…These courses give you a complete look…at the main features of Word,…or you can just use them as a reference…when you come across specific issues.…And there are lots of other courses as well.…Far too many to list.…So you can always browse and search,…and see if there's a course…that addresses a topic that you're interested in.…Thanks for joining me.…We'll see you next time.…
- Disabling the Start screen
- Setting a default font for new documents
- Working with website links
- Using spelling and proofing tools
- Showing nonprinting characters
- Compressing pictures to decrease file size
- Locking a document to restrict editing
Skill Level Intermediate
Office 365 New Features (Microsoft 365)with David Rivers1h 43m Intermediate
1. Application and Document Defaults
2. Adding and Formatting Text
3. Spelling and Proofing Tools
4. Useful Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.