Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating Reports in Word 2016.
- [Instructor] You've reached the end of this course…but not the end of what you can learn…about how to work with Word 2016…and the next step is absolutely up to you.…Some recommendations, if you would like to get…a solid foundation across all of the basic functionality…of Word 2016, then I recommend Word 2016 Essential Training.…If you're looking for a course that is similar…to the reports course in terms of being at…an intermediate level to take your skills in Word…to the next level, consider Word 2016: Forms in Depth…which will help you create forms that you can distribute…to colleagues or to folks outside of your organization.…
A similar course, Mail Merge in Depth,…is also an intermediate level course for Word 2016…and if you're working in Word and don't necessarily…want to focus on Forms or Mail Merge…but simply want to know how to do a little bit more,…more effectively, more efficiently, then I recommend…Nick Brazzi's Word 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks course.…It was truly a privilege to create this course for you.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify where the Outline View button is located in Word 2016.
- Explain how to have Word automatically number headings in a report.
- Explain the differences between embedding a spreadsheet and linking a spreadsheet.
- Recognize when you should navigate to a web page you wish to use Screen Clipping on.
- Recall the best way to use a custom footer in other documents.
- List what you can do when you create custom building blocks.