Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Word 2016: Styles in Depth.
- [Instructor] This is the end of this course,…but it is certainly not the end of what you can do…with styles in Microsoft Word.…There are thousands of amazing courses…in the library,…I want to make three specific recommendations,…but what you might choose to view next based…on your work in this course,…assuming that you spend a fair amount…of time in Microsoft Word, I encourage you to take a look at…David Rivers Word 2016 Essential Training course,…particularly the more advanced topics.…If you want a deep dive into creating custom themes,…including custom color pallets…that would support your styles, spend sometime with…Using Office 2013 Themes and Templates For Branding,…this course covers the practical applications of themes,…styles and templates in the newer versions of Word,…to enforce your brand, whether you're working…with documents or spreadsheets or presentations or…even emails, and whether your brand is…for your organization, for a department,…or your own personal brand.…
Thank you for watching this course, it was a privilege…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding the different types of styles
- Creating styles
- Applying styles
- Customizing styles
- Basing new styles on existing styles
- Managing style sets
- Copying, deleting, and renaming styles
- Creating a table of contents with styles