Recommended next courses include Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training and Forms in Depth for Word for Mac 2016.
- [Narrator] You've reached the end of this course…but not then end of what you can learn about…using Word for the Mac.…If you found that some of the tips and tricks…that I suggest in the course were helpful,…you'll find many more of those in David River's…Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training course.…And if you are taking this course because you are taking…a leadership role in your organization…and if you're interested in improving your workflow…in your practice, then I'd recommend…Forms in Depth with Word for Mac 2016.…
It's taught at the same level as this course,…and like this course, will help you develop…documents and practices that will save you time,…make you more efficient, and when you share them…with your team, make you incredibly popular…in your workplace.…It was truly an honor to create this course for you…and whatever you do as your next steps,…I look forward to our next learning adventure together…in the Online Training Library.…
AuthorGini von Courter
Gini von Courter takes a deep dive into mail merge, showing how to efficiently create personalized letters, envelopes, labels, and even email messages. She explains how to connect to data sources in Excel, create new data sources, and add attachments to merged email messages. Plus, she covers how to troubleshoot mail merge issues, use rules like If…Then…Else for advanced mail merges, and more.
- Selecting recipients from Outlook and Apple contacts
- Selecting recipients from FileMaker Pro data
- Mail merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Filtering recipients
- Inserting merge fields
- Sending merged email
- Troubleshooting mail merged letters
- Creating personalized email messages
- Creating envelopes, labels, and directories
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
Word 2013: Templates in Depthwith Gini von Courter1h 46m Intermediate
Word for Mac 2016: Forms in Depthwith Gini von Courter1h 13m Intermediate
1. Create Personalized Letters
2. Use Email Merge
3. Create Envelopes, Labels, and Directories
Merge envelopes6m 23s
4. Use Rules and Other Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.