Recommended next courses include Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training and Forms in Depth for Word for Mac 2016.
- [Narrator] You've reached the end of this course…but not then end of what you can learn about…using Word for the Mac.…If you found that some of the tips and tricks…that I suggest in the course were helpful,…you'll find many more of those in David River's…Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training course.…And if you are taking this course because you are taking…a leadership role in your organization…and if you're interested in improving your workflow…in your practice, then I'd recommend…Forms in Depth with Word for Mac 2016.…
It's taught at the same level as this course,…and like this course, will help you develop…documents and practices that will save you time,…make you more efficient, and when you share them…with your team, make you incredibly popular…in your workplace.…It was truly an honor to create this course for you…and whatever you do as your next steps,…I look forward to our next learning adventure together…in the Online Training Library.…
Gini von Courter takes a deep dive into mail merge, showing how to efficiently create personalized letters, envelopes, labels, and even email messages. She explains how to connect to data sources in Excel, create new data sources, and add attachments to merged email messages. Plus, she covers how to troubleshoot mail merge issues, use rules like If…Then…Else for advanced mail merges, and more.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Selecting recipients from Outlook and Apple contacts
- Selecting recipients from FileMaker Pro data
- Mail merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Filtering recipients
- Inserting merge fields
- Sending merged email
- Troubleshooting mail merged letters
- Creating personalized email messages
- Creating envelopes, labels, and directories
- Using rules for customized merges