Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Word 2016.
- Thanks for joining me for Up and Running with Word 2016.…Once you get started in Word, if you need to learn more,…there are lots of other courses on lynda.com.…Just do a search for Word and you're going to find…lots of other courses in our library,…both in Word 2016 and older versions of Word.…Or you can search specifically for Word 2016…if you want to stick with this version.…There are lots of options for learning more.…The most logical next step might be to go to…Word 2016 Essential Training…or you can always look around…and check out the other options.…
I hope this course gave you a solid launching pad…to start using Word.…Enjoy building and editing documents in Word 2016.…
- Explain why you should sign in to your Office 365 account when using Word.
- Recognize options for formatting a document in Word.
- Name benefits of using styles in a document.
- Recall a way to insert a picture into a document.
- Identify where to click in order to make a format change to an entire table.