In this video, learn how to track changes, review tracked changes, accept and reject tracked changes, lock and unlock change tracking, and more.
- [Instructor] Using Track Changes gives both you … and your coworkers a way to display the changes … that have been made by anyone … who's collaborating on the document. … After watching this video, you'll know how to turn on, … and off, Track Changes. … You'll know how to review changes … and then accept or reject them. … You'll also learn how to lock … and unlock the Track Change function. … Let's jump into our Tracking document and make some changes. … Now, looking at our Tracking document, … we can scroll through, and everywhere we see a red … vertical line, that's an indication … that a change has been made. … At this point, we cannot see by whom … or exactly what was changed, but we can alter … that by going to the Tracking group … and changing Simple Markup to All Markup. … Now in the margin, I can see exactly what's been done. … For instance, in table one, Michael Landon made a deletion. … Looks like a hyphen was deleted. … It also tells me when the change was made. … Scrolling down through, I see that he also updated …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.