In this video, learn how to manage +Body and +Heading fonts. Author Jen McBee will demonstrate how to make changes to the +Body and +Heading defaults font sizes, colors, and other properties.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to talk about…how to manage your plus body and plus heading fonts.…These two fonts are generic fonts…and they are used by some of the styles and themes…in Microsoft Word.…And as you know, if we apply a different theme…to our document, because of the built-in colors and fonts…for that theme, it can change…the whole look and feel of our document.…And if it changes our body font to something other than…what we want, then we'll have to go in…and change the colors.…
So by changing the properties for the plus body font…size and color, or the plus heading font size and color,…you can control what happens if another theme…is applied to the document.…We're working with the 05_03 Body Heading Fonts document.…And you see I have my Styles task pane open.…I'm going to close it so I can show you how I got there.…On the Home tab, I'll click the More button…in the Styles group,…and there's my Styles task pane.…
And down at the bottom of the window,…I'm going to click on Manage Styles.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for contact hours and professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.