Join Chris Grover for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting clip art and shapes, part of Learning Word 2010.
You can insert your own photo and artwork into your documents but sometimes you may…not have the perfect image. Now if that happens, it's time to take a…look at the artwork that comes with Word. This lesson shows how to use Word's clip…art, shapes and arrows. So I've got a document here, and It's…kind of a work in progress, it's a list of birds, and its going to include…descriptions of different types of birds, and its going to group birds into…different categories. It might be nice to have a drawing of a…bird here, not any specific bird but just kind of a general bird of prey might be…nice at the top of this section. So, the thing to do is to go up to the…Insert tab. Look here in your illustrations where you…see a few different options. The one that we want is Clipart because…we don't already have that image on our hard drive.…
We want to. Search through the offerings that…Microsoft gives us when you buy word or any of the Office programs, they often…come with clipart. If I click on the Clipart button there,…
- Exploring the Ribbon
- Creating a document from a template
- Saving different file formats
- Editing text with Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Adding tab stops to the ruler
- Finding and replacing text
- Working with header and footer text
- Using Word styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding a table of contents or index
- Restricting editing
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock4h Intermediate
1. Understanding Word and Its User Interface
2. Working with Text
3. Setting Up Your Document
4. Changing the View
5. Formatting Words and Paragraphs
6. Adding Media to Documents
7. Working with Long Documents
8. Collaborating with Others
9. Printing and Sharing Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.