Headers and footers contain information that appears at the bottom and top of each page of a document.
- [Instructor] Headers and footers contain information that, … by default, will appear on each page of a document … and will give us additional information about that document, … such as title, author, and the page number. … After watching this video, you'll know how to insert … both built-in templates for headers and footers … and online templates. … You'll know how to insert custom headers and footers … and how to modify either the built-in headers and footers … or your custom ones. … Let's jump right in to our Headers and Footers document. … And I see right away there's no information in our header. … Let's double-click to open up the header area, … go over to Header & Footer in our Design group, … and take a look at the different options we have available. … When you insert your footer, … you'll have the same formats available, … and it's a great idea to have the header and the footer … be the same, so that everything matches … and it looks very professional. … I'll go ahead and choose Integral. …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.