You can add interest to your documents by inserting illustrations and text boxes. In this video, learn how to insert shapes, pictures, SmartArt, 3D Models, screenshots or screen clippings, and text boxes.
- [Instructor] There are several graphic elements … that you can use to enhance your Word documents. … After watching this video, you'll know how to insert shapes, … pictures, 3D models, SmartArt, text boxes, … and screenshots and screen clippings. … Let's jump into our Insert document … and begin working with our graphic elements. … Let's take a look at the information in this document. … First, we have testimonials from a couple of clients … from Pixelford Photography, Jerry and Karen Day. … Let's scroll down a little bit. … And I see on page two, … we are showing which services they offer. … I also notice that as I scroll down through, … in a different section of the document, … we have the Pixelford Photography logo up in the heading. … Let's go ahead and insert that in the header on page one. … Scroll back up. … I'll double-click to get into the header. … And let's go to our Insert ribbon, … so we can look at all of the graphic elements … available to us. … In the Illustrations group, …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.