Join Mariann Siegert for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Building Blocks and Macros in Word.
Thanks so much for joining me.…I hope you've enjoyed the course on building blocks and macros in Word and that…you can put it to use in your workflow.…Next, I would highly suggest that you check out these other great Word courses…on Lynda.com if you haven't already.…Check out Building Templates in Word, Styles in Depth, Forms in-depth, and also…Mail Merge in Depth.…Thanks again and see you next time.…
- Using built-in and custom building blocks
- Adding power utilizing building block content controls
- Using building blocks and macros together
- Recording, playing, and pausing macros
- Saving macro-enabled documents and templates
- Employing macros and field codes together
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts and buttons to macros
- Editing and combining macros
- Getting started with VBA code
Skill Level Intermediate
Word 2010: Mail Merge in Depthwith Gini von Courter1h 31m Intermediate
Word 2010 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter8h 3m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Putting Building Blocks to Work
3. Using the Power of Macros
4. Real-World Macro Projects
5. Stepping Into VBA
6. Managing Macros
Importing macros5m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.