Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Word 2010: Mail Merge.
I've really enjoyed providing you with an in-depth look at mail merge in Word 2010.…I hope you've enjoyed it as well.…Good luck with your mail merge.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks and greetings
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel 2010: Tips, Tricks, and Shortcutswith Dennis Taylor3h 43m Intermediate
1. Creating Personalized Letters
2. Creating Other Types of Merged Documents
3. Using Rules for Customized Merges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.