Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks and greetings
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
Well, that's the end of the course. I hope you have enjoyed learning some new features that you can use as you create merge letters in Word 2007. Good luck with all of your mail merge endeavors!