Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Word 2007: Mail Merge.
Well, that's the end of the course.…I hope you have enjoyed learning some new features that you can use as you…create merge letters in Word 2007.…Good luck with all of your mail merge endeavors!…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks and greetings
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
Word 2007: Formatting Long Documentswith David Rivers4h 41m Intermediate
Creating Envelopes and Labels with Word 2007with David Rivers2h 36m Intermediate
1. Creating Personalized Letters
2. Creating Other Types of Merged Documents
3. Using Rules for Customized Merges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.