Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Ensuring document compatibility
- Managing documents with Backstage view
- Recovering unsaved documents
- Co-authoring in SharePoint
- Adjusting pictures and adding effects
- Inserting screenshots into documents
- Reviewing and annotating directly in a document with a tablet computer
Skill Level Appropriate for all
I've appreciated this opportunity to show you the new features in Microsoft Word 2010. If I could choose just two words to summarize how I feel about this software, I'd choose 'easy' and 'appealing' - easy because it's easy to use Microsoft Word 2010; it's easy to navigate even in complex documents, and it's easy to customize the Ribbon so that Word 2010 works the way you need it to work. Appealing, because the documents that you can create with Word 2010 are instantly appealing to the readers. With a combination of text effects and photos and styles, you can create compelling documents that people want to read.
I hope you've enjoyed this course as well, and I look forward to see in you in a future course. Goodbye!